These cute Halloween water bottle labels are so versatile for Halloween events.
You can use these free printable Halloween water bottle labels for drinks at a classroom Halloween party, a Halloween party at home, or for trick or treaters on Halloween night at a trunk or treat or at your house.
Use these drink labels on almost any 16 ounce water bottles. Dasani is the exception since their labels are larger than the average ones.
These Halloween labels also fit perfectly around a 16 ounce Coke bottle if you want to use them for a Halloween Coke bottle label too.
It’s easy to DIY your own custom water bottles and soda bottles for Halloween using this free printable PDF.
If you’re leaving these water bottles out with your candy on Halloween while you’re trick or treating or at a party, this Please Take One Halloween sign is a must to put next to your candy dish.
If you’re planning to be home to hand out candy, this Trick or Treaters Welcome sign is a great way to let kids know you have candy.
And if you’re making Halloween treat bags, grab these free printable Halloween tags that you can personalize.
THESE HALLOWEEN COLORING BOOKMARKS MAKE A CUTE PARTY FAVOR OR TRICK OR TREAT GIFT.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
How To Print Out The Halloween Water Bottle Labels
- Click the link near the bottom of the post to access the free printable Halloween water bottle label PDF file.
- Once the file has opened, click the print icon at the top right corner.
- I recommend printing on regular printer paper or a very light cardstock for the flexibility to wrap around the water bottle. You could also print them on sticker paper to make them super easy to apply.
- 3 water bottle wrappers will print on each page.
How To Use The Free Printable Halloween Water Bottle Wrappers
- After you’ve printed out the Halloween water bottle wraps, cut around the edges of each one. If you have a lot to cut, I would definitely recommend using a paper cutter to get the lines nice and straight and save yourself a ton of time.
- Remove the original water bottle labels if they are the kind that are loose and floppy or if you can see them through your paper.
- Be sure your water bottles are room temperature and dry before you try to attach the Halloween drink labels.
- If you’ve printed on sticker paper, you can peel each water bottle label off and stick them on your bottles and you’re done!
- If you printed on regular paper, use glue or double sided tape to secure the overlapping back seam of the water bottle label. You may also want to secure the water bottle wrapper to the bottle to be sure it doesn’t slide around if it’s not wrapped tight enough.
- And that’s it! Your water bottles are ready to use.
Remember if you’re printing with an inkjet printer, these will run if they get wet. If you use a laser printer you shouldn’t have to worry about that.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FREE PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN WATER BOTTLE LABELS.
Want a cute DIY Halloween decoration you can use for your party decor? Check out these cute mason jar Halloween characters.