If your kids want to make sure Santa stops for them, these free printable Christmas door hangers are a cute way to tell Santa to please stop here.
These cute Christmas door hanger templates work great if you’re traveling over the holidays and your kids are worried that Santa won’t know where to find them.
Or they can be used as a Santa please stop here sign on your kid’s bedroom door or your front door of your house to make sure Santa Claus doesn’t forget to stop for your kids.
Use these Christmas door hangers for kids to make as a holiday craft project to improve their scissor skills.
One of the printable Christmas door hangers can even be personalized with your child’s name so Santa knows who he’s stopping for.
Kids love having their own door knob hanger on their bedroom door and if it’s for Santa, that’s even better.
I made three different Christmas door knob sign templates so there’s something for boys, girls and families.
The first door knob hanger is Santa checking his list. This door hanger can be personalized with your child’s name.
The next printable door hanger is a cute Christmas unicorn with sparkles all around.
And the last printable Christmas door hanger is a Santa suit with Santa Please Stop Here.
Want to surprise your little one with an extra special surprise? Let them know they’re on the Nice List with one of my Official Santa’s Nice List certificates. There are even mini ones that your Elf On The Shelf can deliver.
If your house doesn’t have a chimney, your kids may wonder how Santa can get in. This printable Santa’s Magic Key tag is just the answer. You can attach it to any key and leave it for Santa to get in on Christmas Eve.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
Supplies you’ll need to make the printable Christmas door hangers
- Heavy white cardstock
- Self Sealing Laminating Sheets (optional but recommended)
How To Make A Printable Christmas Door Hanger
- Click the image or link for the Christmas door knob sign you’d like to print.
- Once the Christmas door hanger pdf has opened, click the print icon in the top right corner.
- Have your kids work on their scissor skills by cutting out the Christmas door hanger they chose.
- Laminate it with these laminating sheets so it will last for this Christmas season and years in the future. You don’t need a laminating machine. You just place one laminating sheet on each side of your Xmas door knob hanger and press. This will create a seal and then you can cut around the edge.
I hope your kids enjoy making their own printable Christmas door hangers and I know Santa will for sure stop for them ☺
Personalized Printable Christmas Door Hanger
Christmas Unicorn Printable Christmas Door Hanger
Santa Suit Printable Santa Stop Here Door Hanger
Other Christmas Free Printables You Might Like