These free printable Happy Halloween tags are perfect for any Halloween festivities because they are editable and can be customized with your name, the recipient’s name, or a special personalized message.
Ideas To Use The Free Printable Happy Halloween Tags
- These printable Halloween gift tags are perfect to use as goodie bag tags for a school Halloween party.
- You can also use these printable Halloween tags as trick or treat bag tags to let your neighbors know where the candy came from so they know it’s safe for their kids to eat.
- If you’re having a Halloween party at your house, they make cute Halloween party favor tags to give your guests as they leave.
- Make a special Halloween treat for a friend using a mason jar and some yummy candy topped off with this cute Happy Halloween tag.
- Attach one of these pretty witch gift tags to a Halloween teacher gift bag.
- Make these cute mason jar Halloween characters and fill with candy and top off with one of these printable Halloween tags as a gift for a neighbor.
- IF YOU’RE GIVING A S’MORES TREAT BAG, MY CUTE EDITABLE HALLOWEEN S’MORES TAGS ARE PERFECT TO TOP OFF YOUR GIFT.
How To Edit Your Halloween Gift Tags
- Click the link below to access the Halloween tag printable PDF.
- Once the file opens, you will see a light blue box on each Halloween gift tag next to the watercolor witch design at the bottom. This is where you can add your customized message.
- Click on the box and a cursor will appear.
- Type in your personalized message. If you want the text centered, just use the space bar to move the text over where you want it.
- Click the print icon in the top right corner.
- I recommend printing the Halloween gift tags on cardstock for the best results.
- The tags should print perfectly on a letter size paper, but if you have issues with the edges cutting off, you can change your printer settings. When the print menu pops up before printing, go to “More Settings” and then choose “Fit To Printable Area”. This will make the tags a bit smaller to fit within the margins for your printer.
- Cut out the tags and use a hole punch or scissors to cut the hole at the top for the string.
Need to leave your candy out on Halloween unattended because you’re having your own fun trick or treating? This free printable Please Take One sign is perfect for letting trick or treaters know to take just one piece of candy.
If you’re staying home and handing out candy, you can let kids know with this Trick or Treaters Welcome sign.