If your whole family wants to go out trick or treating but you want to leave out candy for the trick or treaters, this free printable Please Take One Halloween sign is just what you need.
The problem with leaving candy out for trick or treaters unattended is that sometimes kids decide to take handfuls or even the whole bowl and not leave any for the kids who come by the rest of the night.
This please only take one sign has a cute Halloween candy poem to encourage trick or treaters to take just one piece of candy.
This sign for your Halloween candy bowl is cute and colorful with a fun skull font and a pumpkin filled with candy.
Leave the sign on your porch with your candy bowl so the trick or treaters know what to do when they get to your door.
You might also like this Trick or Treaters Welcome sign to let kids know you have candy available.
IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE OUT A CUTE NON-CANDY GIFT FOR THE TRICK OR TREATERS, MY PRINTABLE COLORING BOOKMARKS ARE A GREAT IDEA.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
How To Print The Free Printable Please Take One Halloween Sign Template
- Click the link near the bottom of the post to access the Please Take One treat sign.
- Once the PDF has opened, click the printer icon in the top right corner.
- When your print menu comes up, go to “More Settings” and make sure your settings are on 8″ x 10″ and “Fit To Printable Area”.
- Then click the Print button.
- You can print this trick or treat sign on regular printer paper, cardstock or photo paper.
- After the sign has printed, trim around the edges to remove the white edge and as much as you need to fit it into your frame (if you’re using one).
- Set up your display for trick or treating with your Please Take One Halloween sign and a cute candy bowl.