Hey there! If you have kids, they are going to LOVE these cute little bunny butt pancakes! They make the perfect easy Easter breakfast for kids and only take a few minutes to make. Your kids will love them and so will you! This also makes a cute display for an Easter brunch table. If you’re looking for easy and cute Easter ideas for kids, you’ve come to the right place.
Easter morning can be hectic with Easter baskets and the excitement of the Easter bunny’s visit. Quick breakfast ideas are always appreciated by parents on holidays. These are a great fun Easter breakfast idea for families with toddlers and kids. You can whip them up in no time and they are so cute, your kids will freak out! Plus they can help make them which they are going to love.
Be sure to check out all of my free printables for Easter!
Another cute idea for your kids this Easter is to make Easter Bunny footprints on your floor or sidewalk. I have a free Easter Bunny footprint stencil here.
And the Easter Bunny can leave your little ones a personalized letter with these Easter Bunny letter templates.
KIDS WILL HAVE FUN WITH MY PRINTABLE EASTER ACTIVITY BOOKS. THEY’RE ONLY $1 IN MY SHOP RIGHT NOW!
I’m going to tell you two ways you can make this fun breakfast idea for your kids. The first way is the EXTREMELY easy way and the second way is the normal easy way. LOL
Here’s what you need for the EXTREMELY EASY Bunny Butt Pancakes:
- Frozen Pancakes (regular size and mini size)
- Whipped Cream
Here’s how you can make these Easter breakfast pancakes for your kids:
- Use 1 regular size pancake as the butt.
- Use a mini pancake as the head and one for each foot.
- Use 1 regular size pancake and cut 2 ear shapes from it with a sharp knife.
- Cook them as directed on the box and place them in a bunny shape on a plate as in the picture.
- Place a banana slice and 4 blueberries on each foot and a spritz of whipped cream for the tail.
Here’s what you need to make the easy but not as easy Bunny Butt Pancakes:
- Your favorite pancake mix
- Whipped Cream
- 1/4 cup size measuring cup
- 1/8 cup size measuring cup
Here’s how to make this cute Easter breakfast:
- Mix up your favorite pancake recipe. This is my favorite from Grace and Good Eats.
- Heat up your griddle or frying pan.
- Make one pancake with 1/4 cup of pancake mix in a round shape. (This will be the butt)
- Make 3 pancakes with 1/8 cup of pancake mix in a round shape. (These will be the head and feet)
- Make 2 pancakes with 1/8 cup of pancake mix and pour the mix in a line to make an oval shape. Use your spatula to scrape them into an ear shape. (These will be the ears)
- Place the pancakes together on a plate to make the bunny as pictured.
- Use one banana slice and 4 blueberries on each foot and a spritz of whipped cream for the tail.
Now serve them to your kids and watch their little faces light up with joy when they see this fun Easter breakfast!
If you’re looking for a really quick and easy fail-proof Easter dessert that looks absolutely adorable, be sure to see this post!
Don’t miss my Peeps decoration tutorial with a free printable Peeps template!