Hey there! If you have kids, they are going to LOVE these cute little bunny butt pancakes! They make the perfect Easter pancake breakfast idea and only take a few minutes to make. Your kids will love them and so will you! This also makes a cute display for an Easter brunch table.
I’m going to tell you two ways you can make them. The first way is the EXTREMELY easy way and the second way is the normal easy way. LOL
Here’s what you need for the EXTREMELY EASY Bunny Butt Pancakes:
- Frozen Pancakes (regular size and mini size)
- Whipped Cream
Here’s how you make these Easter bunny pancakes:
- Use 1 regular size pancake as the butt.
- Use a mini pancake as the head and one for each foot.
- Use 1 regular size pancake and cut 2 ear shapes from it with a sharp knife.
- Cook them as directed on the box and place them in a bunny shape on a plate as in the picture.
- Place a banana slice and 4 blueberries on each foot and a spritz of whipped cream for the tail.
Here’s what you need to make the easy but not as easy Bunny Butt Pancakes:
- Your favorite pancake mix
- Whipped Cream
- 1/4 cup size measuring cup
- 1/8 cup size measuring cup
Here’s how to make these Easter bunny pancakes:
- Mix up your favorite pancake recipe. This is my favorite from Grace and Good Eats.
- Heat up your griddle or frying pan.
- Make one pancake with 1/4 cup of pancake mix in a round shape. (This will be the butt)
- Make 3 pancakes with 1/8 cup of pancake mix in a round shape. (These will be the head and feet)
- Make 2 pancakes with 1/8 cup of pancake mix and pour the mix in a line to make an oval shape. Use your spatula to scrape them into an ear shape. (These will be the ears)
- Place the pancakes together on a plate to make the bunny as pictured.
- Use one banana slice and 4 blueberries on each foot and a spritz of whipped cream for the tail.
Now serve them to your kids and watch their little faces light up with joy when they see these cute Easter bunny pancakes!
If you’re looking for a really quick and easy fail-proof Easter dessert that looks absolutely adorable, be sure to see this post!