I’m so excited to share these cute Santa wish list printables with you!
Every child wants to send their Santa Christmas wish list directly to the North Pole to Santa himself to tell him the gifts that they hope to get for Christmas.
I designed these free printable wish list templates so your kids can send their wish to Santa Claus in a cute and colorful way.
These can be used along with one of my fill-in-the-blank printable letters to Santa or all by themselves.
How To Print Out The Santa Wish List Printables
- Just click the link of the printable list for Santa that you’d like to print out.
- Once the PDF opens, click the print icon in the top right-hand corner.
- You may have to change your print settings if there are any problems with the design getting cut off around the edge.
- To change your settings, go to “More Settings” in the print menu that pops up after clicking the print icon. Then choose “Fit To Printable Area”. This makes the design fit within the margins set on your printer.
- Have your child fill out their dear Santa wish list.
- Send Santa your wish list.
*Your PDF copy will not have the watermarks shown in the photos in this post*
This red and green cute Santa Claus wish list template is great for kids of all ages.
There’s a space for the child’s name at the top.
This Santa Christmas wish list loosely follows the 5 Gift Rule, but with a couple of added sections.
There’s a space for something you want most, something you need, something you’ll wear, and something you’ll read.
I also added a space for something you’d really love to do because I love receiving and giving experience gifts. To me, these are ways to make memories and I value those more than anything else.
At the bottom there is a space for a few other things you want. My mom always bought way too many gifts for us for Christmas. For those that like to overindulge their kids a little, this space gives some other gift ideas to Santa.
Other Christmas Printables You’ll Love:
This super cute free Santa wish list printable is great if kids just want to write down what they’d like for Christmas most without writing a letter or the restrictions of something they want, need, wear, read.
This is the kind of wishlist I used to make for Santa when I was little (only mine was a lot less fancy back then😄).
This Christmas present wish list template tells Santa “Merry Christmas” at the bottom.