I always loved to play tic tac toe as a kid. So I thought it would be fun to make some free printable Valentine tic tac toe games for kids to play for Valentine’s Day.
These are all Valentine tic tac toe games with hearts if you’d like to print out the hearts to use with them. Kids can also just use a pencil or pen to mark the spaces.
I’ve designed some tic tac toe Valentine cards for the kids to exchange at school. There are two different designs of these. There are also printable hearts that go with these to use as markers.
I also made a page with 6 tic tac toe grids on one page so kids can play again and again without having a new sheet of paper. The small printable hearts also work for these tic tac toe game boards.
There is also a large full page tic tac toe board with printable hearts. Kids can either write in the Xs and Os or cut out the printable hearts and use those as their tic tac toe markers.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
How To Play Valentine Tic Tac Toe
- Tic tac toe is a two person game.
- Print and cut out the Valentine’s Day tic tac toe game board of your choice.
- Cut out the printable heart game pieces or use a pen or pencil to mark the spaces with Xs and Os.
- One person will use Xs and the other will use Os.
- The first person marks their letter in one of the spaces on the game board.
- Then the next person marks a space with their letter.
- This continues on until one person gets three in a row or the game board is full and there is no winner.
- The object of the game is to get three of your letter in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
How To Print Out The Valentine Tic Tac To Games
- Click the link for the Valentine’s Day tic tac toe game that you’d like to print.
- A PDF file will open. Please note that I share these files through Google Drive. If you’re on a school or office network, they may block file sharing. Try a different network if you can’t access the file.
- Once the PDF is open, use the printer icon in the top right corner to print out your Valentine tic tac toe game or the down arrow in the top right corner to download the tic tac toe board to your device.
Tic Tac Toe Valentine Cards
The following two designs are tic tac toe Valentine cards for the class exchange at school.
You can pair these with a cute pencil or cut out the small tic tac toe hearts near the end of this post and put the game board and hearts in a goodie bag.
This makes the perfect no candy Valentine exchange gift.
XOXO Valentine Tic Tac Toe Cards
These cute tic tac toe Valentine exchange cards are a perfect way to give the kids a little activity to do with their Valentine card.
There’s a space at the bottom to write who the card is from.
You could give a fun Valentine pencil with these to make a cute Valentine’s Day party favor.
I saw these cute Valentine pencils and had to share them with you! Did you ever have these as a kid? It has multiple sharp pencil points inside the pencil so when one gets dull, you pull it off and stick it in the top and you have a nice sharp pencil again without sharpening.
Near the end of the post there are small printable hearts that fit this tic tac toe grid perfectly.
Just cut around the squares and place them in a goodie bag or sandwich bag if you’d like to give this as a set.
Valentine’s Day Tic Tac Toe Cards
These Valentine’s Day tic tac toe cards are a fun way to tell someone that they’re a tic tac toe-tally awesome friend.
They print four tic tac toe cards per page.
The small printable hearts near the end of the post also fit these perfectly if you’d like to cut them out and give them as game markers.
Give each child 5 red hearts and 5 pink hearts for their tic tac toe game.
Large Valentines Tic Tac Toe Board
This full page Valentines tic tac toe board could be laminated to use over and over again using the large tic tac toe hearts near the end of the post or using a dry erase marker.
You don’t have to have a laminating machine to laminate your printables. You can use these laminating sheets that don’t require any special equipment.
This one is fun for younger kids who might need a bigger tic tac toe game due to a lack of small motor skills.
Printable Valentine Tic Tac Toe Games
This page has 6 Valentine tic tac toe games so kids can play over and over again without needing a new page.
You could also laminate this so kids can play it for years by using the small printable hearts below or using a dry erase marker.
This would make a fun Valentine’s Day worksheet for the classroom or use it as a game at home for the family.
Printable Valentine Tic Tac Toe Hearts
These printable Valentine tic tac toe hearts have Xs on the red hearts and Os on the pink hearts.
They’re perfectly sized to fit the Valentine’s tic tac toe games above.
Printable Small Tic Tac Toe Hearts
The printable small tic tac toe hearts fit all of the printable Valentine tic tac toe games above except for the large tic tac toe board.
You don’t need to cut each heart out, you can just cut around the lines around the hearts for a perfect fit on your tic tac toe board.
Printable Large Tic Tac Toe Hearts
The printable large tic tac toe hearts fit the full page Valentine tic tac toe game above.
Cut around each heart and use them as markers for your tic tac toe game board.