4th of July is such a fun time. Families and friends getting together for a party or bbq and watching fireworks.
If you’re the one throwing the party it can be a lot of planning and work. I created some fun free printable 4th of July favor tags to help you make your Fourth of July party extra special.
These free printable July 4th gift tags can be used for party favors, sparklers, or on a gift or gift basket.
4th of July printables are an easy and affordable way to decorate for your party.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
How To Print Out Your Free Printable 4th Of July Favor Tags
- Click here or on the image below to access the free printable 4th of July tags.
- Load some cardstock into your printer to print your gift tags on.
- Click print.
- Cut around the edges of the 4th of July gift tags and use a hole punch for the string hole. If you don’t have a hole punch, just poke the tip of your scissors through the circle and turn a little to make a round hole.
- Add a string through the hole and tie to your favors or gift.
You can also grab free printable invites for your 4th of July party here.
DON’T MISS MY OTHER 4TH OF JULY POSTS!
- 4th of July Invitations
- 4th of July Coloring Pages
- Patriotic Table Runner
- How To Throw The Best 4th of July Party EVER!
- Star Templates
I know your guests are going to love the red, white and blue boho rainbow design of these Independence Day gift tags. It incorporates the stars and stripes like the flag but in a fun way. Kids will especially like them.
If you want to make your treat table look extra patriotic, these printable 4th of July favor tags look super cute on these American flag cello bags. You can put candy, smores, or fun toys and 4th of July stickers inside.
Click Here To Download The Free Printable 4th Of July Gift Tags PDF.
For some other fun 4th of July party ideas be sure to check these posts out too: