Your little lady lost a tooth and now you want to make her Tooth Fairy visit extra special. I’ve got you covered!
I just happen to love all things pink. The more feminine and pretty something is, the more I like it.
That’s why I made this pink printable Tooth Fairy receipt for girls with the cutest Tooth Fairy.
The unique barcode makes the Tooth Fairy receipt look official and realistic.
This is mini receipt from the Tooth Fairy’s official headquarters, but you can print it even smaller if you want by choosing a smaller size paper than US letter size.
You can edit it with your child’s name, age, date, condition of the tooth and amount given by simply typing in the text boxes provided on the PDF.
The Tooth Fairy can leave your little girl a mini personalized magic wand. It’s super simple to make by using my editable star shaped Tooth Fairy letter template and a toothpick with the sharp ends cut off. She’ll be so excited!
I also made a cute Tooth Fairy coloring page to leave as a special gift from the Tooth Fairy.
I hope your little girl loves this Tooth Fairy receipt and it makes her feel very special.
Another fun Tooth Fairy gift idea if you have a last minute emergency is this editable Tooth Fairy envelope and play money. This will save the day if you don’t have any cash on you when that wiggly tooth comes out.
How To Edit And Print The Tooth Fairy Receipt For Girls
- Click the link or photo below to access the free printable Tooth Fairy receipt.
- You will need to edit on a computer…mobile devices and tablets may not work.
- Type in the text boxes on the PDF to customize the tooth receipt for your child.
- Click the box for the condition of the tooth you’d like to choose to make a check mark.
- Next click the print icon in the top right corner.
- If you want to print this the mini size that I created, you can just click “Print”. This will print a Tooth Fairy receipt that is 3.75″x 2.5″. If you want an even smaller version, go to “More Settings” and then choose the paper size you’d like.
- Cut around the edge and deliver it to your little one while she sleeps.