Earth Day is every day, but in celebration of the actual holiday, I thought I would make some fun Earth Day word search worksheets that can be used in the classroom or at home.
These cute word search puzzles will be a great quiet time Earth Day activity if kids finish their work early or to teach Earth Day vocabulary and spelling.
The last two Earth Day word searches also have an answer key. The answer key is a separate download. So be sure to grab that as well.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER FREE PRINTABLE WORD SEARCHES:
- Spring Word Searches
- Summer Word Searches
- Easter Word Searches
- Valentine’s Day Word Searches
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Searches
- Halloween Word Search
- Winter Word Searches
- Christmas Word Searches
How To Print The Earth Day Word Searches
- Click the link for the Earth Day word search you’d like to print out or download.
- A PDF file will open. I share my files through Google Drive. Some networks like schools may block file sharing. If you have any trouble downloading, please try a different network.
- Once your Earth Day word search PDF has opened, use the printer icon or the down arrow icon in the top right corner to download or print.
- For the Earth Day word search puzzles that have an answer key, you will need to download that separately. You’ll find a separate link to click to download.
Earth Day Word Search
This is a simple Earth Day word search with only six words to find.
The words are fairly short and should be easy for most elementary students to solve.
Kindergarten kids may find this one difficult because of the word length.
This word search is full of words about nature.
Free Printable Earth Day Word Search Coloring Page
This Earth Day word search is also a coloring page to give kids an extra activity to do.
This one can be used for younger elementary students like 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade.
Kids will enjoy coloring in the coloring sheet as well as finding the hidden words about Earth Day.
Earth Day Word Search With Answer Key
This Earth Day word search is also a coloring page and it has an answer key if you don’t want to try to find the words yourself 🙂
Some of the words here are quite a bit longer which makes it a great word search for upper elementary students like 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade.
This is the perfect Earth Day worksheet to teach vocabulary and spelling words related to Earth Day.
There is a separate link below to print the Earth Day word search answer key. If you’d like the answers, please be sure to click that link.
Earth Day Word Search With Answers
This colorful Earth Day word search has answers so you don’t have to try to solve the puzzle yourself.
Please note that the answer key shows the answers in green text. If you print this in black and white, you won’t be able to see the answers.
The words in this easy Earth Day word search aren’t too long and can be used for younger elementary students.
Please be sure to click the separate link below if you want to print the Earth Day word search answers.