I just have to share this easy Easter dessert I made! It is so so simple you’re not going to believe it!
I’m always looking for great desserts for the holidays. This is the perfect Easter dessert idea. You can never go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries! I used orange candy melts to make it look like the bunny is surrounded by carrots.
I’ll share with you my secret weapon so you don’t have to put them in the fridge to set up!
Here’s what you’re going to need to make this easy Easter dessert:
This post contains affiliate links. You can see my disclosure here.
- Platter of your choice
- 1 pound of strawberries
- Wilton Orange Candy Melts (my secret weapon)
- Chocolate bunny
- Wax paper
- Cookie sheet
How to make this easy Easter dessert:
- Wash your strawberries and dry them really well.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on your cookie sheet.
- Put your Wilton Orange Candy Melts (these are orange colored but not orange flavored, it’s white chocolate) into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals. Check in between and give them a little stir for even melting. Allow them to just get melted. You don’t want it to be too hot.
- After the candy melts are melted, put a small dot on your platter where you want your bunny to sit (this is the “glue” that will hold your bunny on the platter) and press the chocolate bunny gently onto the melted candy.
- Now start dipping your strawberries in the Wilton Orange Candy Melts and place each one on your wax paper lined cookie sheet. You’ll need to work sort of fast or this will start setting up on you. There is no need to refrigerate these to get them to set up. They will set perfectly at room temperature.
- Allow the strawberries to set up completely and then place them around your chocolate bunny on the platter.
There you have it! The easiest and cutest Easter dessert idea you’ll ever make! You can put this on your table as a centerpiece too!
Your kids are going to go crazy over my Easter Bunny Butt Pancakes! You can read the post here.
Need a cute Easter decorating idea? This 15 minute Easter banner is cute and colorful and simple to make!
Have you ever wanted to start your own blog but don’t know where to start? I’ve made this simple step-by-step tutorial to show you how to get your own blog in only a few minutes!