Extra Etsy Income From My 2nd Month
Well October didn’t go as well as I had hoped, but I did get another sale and made a little extra Etsy income! I have to say I didn’t put much effort into my shop this month like I had planned. I added a few more items so I was up to 10 items in my shop. However they were random things that didn’t necessarily go with the placemats and table runners I started with. So I haven’t seen any action on them.
What I’ve learned this month is that it is important to stick with my theme within my shop. So if it’s not a table runner, placemat or made of burlap it is not going in my shop.
I am pretty happy with the fact that I got a sale for the month even though I didn’t try very hard. Who knows what I could have accomplished with more effort.
I am getting more traffic and favorites which I’m happy about and this should help my shop continue to grow.
Here’s my extra Etsy income report for October 2017 (my 2nd month on Etsy):
1 sale $47.38
My goals for this month were:
- Get at least 2 sales.–FAILED
- Add more items to my shop.–SUCCESS!
- Make more than I did in September.–SUCCESS!
Goals for November:
- Create some holiday items and list them
- Make more money than I did in October
- Get at least 2 sales
Do you want to start a blog for your Etsy shop or earn some extra income with a craft blog? I show you how to set up your own blog step-by-step in my How To Start A Blog post.
- How I Made A Sale My First Month On Etsy
- How I Made $1143 My 3rd Month On Etsy
- How To Start A Blog
- How To Make Blogging Less of a Struggle